Closing Bell March 22st

Hi everyone,
As I said in the pre market commentary "we can consider that the movement is in a sideways market." And finally that's happens in today's sesión if you see the chart, clearly we are in a sideways market. Today, after I saw the price don't hold the level 41,74 it looked like that the market is going to be in a range. and this was the reason why I decided to finish the trading sesión with a good profit.

Now the market is waiting for the API figure release. After that almost certainly We are going to see a nice move in the crude market. Tomorrow will be the last day for me and I hope to see you all around here.


Good Bye And Good Trading.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Short Waiting for the end of the correction. IBEX 35

Today OPEC's Meeting

Premarket 18/05/2016