Live March 29st

Hi everyone,
Today I record my first trade, a short one, after reach the first target the market go up and reached my Stoploss, now I'm out waiting for a new short.

The market is oversold and I wait for a rotarion to the upperside of de channel. Time to wait.



Good Bye and Good Trading.

Update 1:
Short again. This trade is not easy.


Good Bye and Good Trading.


Update 2:
First target reached, now time to wait for the price moves down.


Good Bye and Good Trading.


Update 3:
Price reaches my Stoploss. I am out looking for new opportunities.


Good Bye and Good Trading.

Update 4:
No more trades for today, I recorded the two trades and I try to sent its to youtube.

Good Bye and Good Trading.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Short Waiting for the end of the correction. IBEX 35

Today OPEC's Meeting

Premarket 18/05/2016