Live April 1st

Hi everyone,
I am short, on Crudo and Russel. The first target on Russel was filled and the last position was a little loss by the Stoploss and I still waiting for the crudo.



Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 1:
Stop Filled.


Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 2:
I have placed a new short, Now waiting to be filled.


Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 3:
Order Filled.


Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 4:
The Stoploss was filled. No I placed another short.


Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 5:
Order Cancelled.

Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 6:
New Short.



Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 7:
Long in Russell


Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 8:
Stoploss filled in Crudo and Breakeven for Russel.

Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 9:
Short again and Probably this will be the last one.


Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 9:
I close the last operation in Breakeven.

Goodbye and Good Trading.
















Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Short Waiting for the end of the correction. IBEX 35

Today OPEC's Meeting

Premarket 18/05/2016