Live April 5st

Hi everyone,
Now short at TF, after the pullback and the rejection candle rejection I see a oportunity.


Good Bye and Good Trading.

Update 1:
First Target reached, now I am in a  free trade, no risk.


Good Bye and Good Trading.

Update 2:
The Stop was filled.


Good Bye and Good Trading.

Update 3:
Short on NQ:


Good Bye and Good Trading.

Update 4:
Stop Filled.


Good Bye and Good Trading.

Update 5:
Short in CL, first target reached, now the price reached the stop.


Good Bye and Good Trading.

Update 6:
Short on CL.


Good Bye and Good Trading.

Update 7:
First Target Reached, Now I am in a free trade.


Good Bye and Good Trading.

Update 8:
A posible short. If my trade is filled I expect to see a new lows.


Good Bye and Good Trading.

Update 9:
New highs in the Crude and I Cancelled the order.

Good Bye and Good Trading.

Update 10:
New long in NQ, the order was filled very fast so now I am in a new free trade.


Good Bye and Good Trading.

Update 11:
And The Stop was filled on NQ.

Good Bye and Good Trading.

Update 12:
Short on Dax.


Good Bye and Good Trading.

Update 13:
Order Filled and Stop reached. I' m out the market.


Good Bye and Good Trading.

Update 14:
No more trades for now.

Good Bye and Good Trading.

Update 15:
I'm back but the market this side. Nothing to do until tomorrow.

Good Bye and Good Trading.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Short Waiting for the end of the correction. IBEX 35

Today OPEC's Meeting

Premarket 18/05/2016