Live April 6st

Hi everyone,
The markets are on trend and now I'm waiting for a pullback in TF, NQ or DAX. 

Crude Oil is bullish an Inventories coming in on hour. The price is near the channel's top, so the rotation is completed. Now I expect to see with the release news a reject candle in this level, and then try to get short.


Now time to wait for opportunity.

Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 1:
Short on NQ.


Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 2:
Stop Filled.


Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 3:
Order Pending in TF.


Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 4:
Orden Modify in TF and Order Pending in Cl.



Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 5:
Order Cancelled in TF and Cl until News release.



Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 6:
I am waiting for new lows on CL.


Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 7:
Orden Pending on Dax.


Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 8:
Order modified on Dax.


Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 9:
Order Cancelled in Dax.


Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 10:
I am still waiting for the CL, news are coming.


Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 11:
Order Pending in Dax.


Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 12:
Order Filled on Dax.


Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 13:
Stop Filled on Dax and new order Placed.


Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 14:
Order Filled on Dax and First Target Reached. Now I am in a free trade.


Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 15:
Stoploss Filled on Dax at this level and a new order placed.



Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 16:
Long in TF.


Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 17:
First target Filled on TF. Now I am in a free trade.


Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 18:
New update for TF and I have a pending order at 37,64 on CL.


Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 19:
Stoploss filled in TF and a New Short on Cl. This will be the last trade of today.


Goodbye and Good Trading.

Update 19:
The price reached the stoploss. No more trades for today.

Goodbye and Good Trading.











Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Short Waiting for the end of the correction. IBEX 35

Today OPEC's Meeting

Premarket 18/05/2016